Lowered cruise price

pusspie

:mad: I know I could do a search for this, but I'm on *#&%*(#&$ dialup. Everytime I try to search from my home computer, I get this blank window with a message that says to resend the information. So nevermind that....

Anyways....How to I find out if I can get a lower price from our TA? Our cruise has been booked now for about 2 months for a January 07 cruise. I've seen on here that sometimes a cruise price will go down between the time it was booked and the sail time. How do I approach my TA about this? Does he work on a commission that would be affected by any price changes and cause him to not want to inform me about it? I do go to the Carnival site often but don't see anything different yet than what we booked for. Thanx for any advice!

I am not sure about the commission and such but I emailed my TA for the SECOND price drop in the last few months and she called me back today.

Informed me that we were credited another $100.00 on top of the $240.00 credit a couple of months ago.

Also, our docs are in so we are officially doing the

DOC DANCE!!!:D

My advice, CALL ASAP!

I have heard that some have problems getting credit, but I have not thus far.

The way I look at it, if this TA wants my future business, she will have to work at it occasionally. ;)

Hope this helps.

Archived