Towels for the beach

joyyak

Well,

I know on Carnival you could take thier towels (from your room if I remember correctly), but you had to make sure you brought them back or your room would be charged.

Not sure w/ other lines. The info should be made available to you in room or if not, just ask your room attendant or head down to the pursers desk, they'll know.

I hope this helps...

Each cabin on Royal Caribbean is supplied with pool towels or towels you can take with you on shore to the beach. You are responcible for these towels and a towel is issued to each passenger in your cabin. If you loose the towels your account is charged for each one that you loose. I do not know what you are charged as I have never lost a town yet. Have a great cruise.

We just returned from the Caribbean on Carnival last month. There were fresh beach towels put in our room each day to use at the beaches. You will be charged for them if they are not returned.

Just a little hint:

The ship's beach towels are so big and bulky, one would fill my entire tote bag...plus, they're heavy.

I always take a little $4 WalMart beach towel with me. It's thin, lightweight, and takes up almost no space in either luggage or tote bag. Also - it dries much quicker if you get it wet while on shore.

If I lost it or it got stolen, I wouldn't worry about it. I would worry if I lost the ship's towel and was charged $24 for a replacement.;)

On our Regent Carribean cruise this month there were bins of fresh beach towels for you to take as you exited the ship and places to deposit the used towels upon return. No sign out. I guess they figure the number of people who might lose the towels aren't worth the bother of tracking them (and they make a point of trying not to "bother" guests).

Archived