Specialty Dinning Prices - Vista

On my future cruise it shows the 3 specialty restaurants, Steakhouse, Cucina Del Capitan, JiJi's all available to book pre-cruise. 

My question is are they the same price if purchased on board as in the planner (i.e. no pre-cruise discount for booking before cruise)

33 minutes ago, cruisegus said:

On my future cruise it shows the 3 specialty restaurants, Steakhouse, Cucina Del Capitan, JiJi's all available to book pre-cruise. 

My question is are they the same price if purchased on board as in the planner (i.e. no pre-cruise discount for booking before cruise)

There are no pre cruise discounts on the specialty restaurants. 

Carnival hikes the price every few months so if your cruise is a while yet, I'd go ahead and book what you know you'll be interested in otherwise you will pay more if you wait.

1 hour ago, mz-s said:

Carnival hikes the price every few months so if your cruise is a while yet, I'd go ahead and book what you know you'll be interested in otherwise you will pay more if you wait.

Isn't that the truth. I have waited on bottled water for my November cruise because it says it's non-refundable and now it's almost $15. Wish I would have just ordered it last month. I didn't think they'd go up again so soon on that. I'm  still trying to decide between the Steakhouse and Teppanyaki, or both. I need to do it quick before they increase that again. 🥺