Silver Whisper dry dock

gymfreak

I noticed Silver Whisper I’d due in dry dock today for approximately 12 days or less.

Does anyone know what areas if any apart from mandatory mechanical , are being undertaken?

We haven’t sailed on this vessel but recent reports are not encouraging about the wear and tear factor. We shall be joining the ship in Singapore in February for our very first Silversea so would be good to get inside information from seasoned cruisers 

Many thanks

According to the attached deck plan dated as from 10th May 2024, no Arts café but indeed a larger La Dame. More outdoor space to dine.

No information on suite refurbishment as the pictures are the same compared to the previous version of deck plans.

Keen for any update on the refurbishment as we are booked for end of year sailing out of Singapore and feel that the current layout is outdated. 

RE15659_Deck_Plans_SilverWhisper_revMay10.pdf

8 hours ago, BRUGUY said:

According to the attached deck plan dated as from 10th May 2024

Thank you. When I download the attachment I can only see the plans from May 2021, am I missing something?

3 hours ago, BRUGUY said:

I may have attached the wrong file.

Here is the link to the 2024 version

https://cdn.sanity.io/files/rd0y3pad/production/89c7bd25a251850d36088bd891044b59a1489707.pdf

Thank you, the attachment opened. We are yet to sail on Silversea but do enjoy outdoor dining when weather permits. We have recently sailed on Explora1 which was amazing. The Arts cafe is probably a shame as we enjoy a good barista coffee.

Like you keen to hear what other areas are having a facelift.