One day out of Barcelona- Zaragoza?

I was looking for a "day trip" during my 4 days in Barcelona and the possibility of going to Zaragoza appeared in my searches. Would it make an alternative to Montserrat? This would be  mid- November.

43 minutes ago, Clonmelgal said:

I was looking for a "day trip" during my 4 days in Barcelona and the possibility of going to Zaragoza appeared in my searches. Would it make an alternative to Montserrat? This would be  mid- November.

Hello Clonmelgal...

What a surprise!!!. I am posting always about questions about Barcelona, a city that I know and I visit from time to time, but I live in Zaragoza so... as many questions as you would need I expect to answer

I would reccomend you to read this

and you can answer there about further information such as your preferences (walking, monuments, just old city) 

Regards

1 minute ago, Clonmelgal said:

Grasias! It is early planning still but definitely for one day out.

Hi, I would recommend you to book train tickets as soon as you decide which exact day you will visit Zaragoza.

I just come to see that there are tickets for less than 10 euro for the train in november (it is a system like in airplanes, three companies, all with the same time for travel but different prices according to demand, to sold tickets, promotions and so on...).

Yeah, moving from Barcelona to Zaragoza can be quite cheaper than a taxi in Barcelona

Taxis in Zaragoza are enough cheaper than in Barcelona

Weather.... who knows but last years it has been.... even warm by the beginning of November (warm means temperatures according to September instead of November). It barely rains in the city

And what to visit..... you will have enough time to prepare it. Even where to eat (traditional restaurant or by tapas, as you prefer)

Just focus on train ticket. You will save a lot of money

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Clonmelgal said:

I was looking for a "day trip" during my 4 days in Barcelona

Tarragona is another possibility. An easy train journey.  Info and images can be easily found online.

Sitges is even closer but no point in going to a beach resort in November.

• Thanks 1