Park Port Canaveral Sale

46 minutes ago, Swagner36 said:

Park Port Canaveral is having a half off sale through April 16th.

Use Code: FLASH!

I was looking at their website because I have an upcoming cruise at Port Canaveral. I don't like the way they count days. My cruise begins on a Monday and ends on a Friday. That's a 4 night cruise and parking at the port would charge 4 days at whatever rate. This offsite lot wants to charge for 5 days even though it's just 4 24-hour periods/4 nights. And then they add a $7.50 Port Canaveral entry fee and sales tax. Yes, it's still cheaper than parking at the Port but not as much as it should be if they counted days the same way.

I think I'll just park at the port.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, KINGBOBOFTHENORTH said:

I was looking at their website because I have an upcoming cruise at Port Canaveral. I don't like the way they count days. My cruise begins on a Monday and ends on a Friday. That's a 4 night cruise and parking at the port would charge 4 days at whatever rate. This offsite lot wants to charge for 5 days even though it's just 4 24-hour periods/4 nights. And then they add a $7.50 Port Canaveral entry fee and sales tax. Yes, it's still cheaper than parking at the Port but not as much as it should be if they counted days the same way.

I think I'll just park at the port.

parking at Port Canaveral is charged the same way.  

You are charged for the day you enter AND the day you leave.  So for a 4 night cruise you will be paying for 5 days.  And they they started charging extra taxes and fees.  A 7 night cruise used to cost me $136 (8 days x $17).  Now the total is almost $150!!! 

Been this way for years….

Edited by GTO-Girl