Carnival Venezia November 15 - 24, 2024 Roll Call

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2024 at 7:19 AM, ibcruisinagain said:

This a very quiet roll call. I hope more people join. Has anyone planned any interesting excursions ? 

No excursions as of yet ! We are a group of about 10 so I’m sure we will make our own fun ! I have been here before so I’m not above taking advantage of the empty ship ! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi...We're on this sailing.  We did the same itinerary in Jan,and were very pleased.  I don't think we'll do any excursions, as we've been to each port multiple times.  Actually...we like being on a docked ship...when everyone else if off.  The last time, we stayed on for HMC day....and it was like having a private yacht!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi There, I have a small group of 4 going on this sailing.

We are from New Brunswick, Canada

My husband and my mom are both celebrating birthdays. I'm celebrating life as I'm living with stage 4 lung cancer. The ship, food and it's activities are the highlights of this sailing. Oh I'm excited about HMC never been there before.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2024 at 7:23 AM, katiecat said:

My husband and my mom are both celebrating birthdays. I'm celebrating life as I'm living with stage 4 lung cancer. The ship, food and it's activities are the highlights of this sailing. Oh I'm excited about HMC never been there before.

Welcome aboard!

As cancer survivors...we live each day as "a happy day".

My motto is...enjoy life now, because there will be a day when you can't enjoy it.

• Like 1

Hi everyone ,  I suspect this forum should get busier now. I just finished paying off this Cruise ... It's Official . 

Now  I need to concentrate on things to do. 

Has anyone recently done the Day Pass at the Atlantis Resort in Nassau ?  

There are now 6 of us driving from Ottawa to New Jersey the day before the cruise.  

Anyone else driving into NY ? 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/6/2024 at 6:19 AM, ibcruisinagain said:

This a very quiet roll call. I hope more people join. Has anyone planned any interesting excursions ? 

We are doing the Pirates, Forts, Distillery offered by Carnival. My husband is in a wheelchair and this one is accessible. 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2024 at 10:18 AM, ibcruisinagain said:

Hi everyone ,  I suspect this forum should get busier now. I just finished paying off this Cruise ... It's Official . 

Now  I need to concentrate on things to do. 

Has anyone recently done the Day Pass at the Atlantis Resort in Nassau ?  

There are now 6 of us driving from Ottawa to New Jersey the day before the cruise.  

Anyone else driving into NY ? 

Driving from northern Minnesota 🤣

• Like 1

We’re driving from Delaware . One original New Yorker in our group ! There is 11 of us , friends and cousins 16-45. Plan to have a great time and enjoy our first time on this ship ! 

I am going to do the gift exchange . We haven’t booked any excursions , I think we’re going to stay on the ship as the Bahamas are not our favorite but the price couldn’t be beat ! 

• Like 1

On 6/25/2024 at 3:56 PM, Mermaid from NJ said:

Hello Cruisers.     I just noticed this sailing and I'm considering going solo.     

On 6/27/2024 at 10:40 AM, Mermaid from NJ said:

Once it gets closer to perhaps October, there should be more movement in this thread.    I'm guessing some folks are focused on the summer and whatever trips are sooner.

Yes I had to create the roll call lol it has been dry !

I’ve met a lot of solo cruisers they seem to have the most fun with no one to worry about lmao !

im hoping people join but i also am on the fb roll call also . 

21 hours ago, Tmarie213 said:

Yes I had to create the roll call lol it has been dry !

I’ve met a lot of solo cruisers they seem to have the most fun with no one to worry about lmao !

im hoping people join but i also am on the fb roll call also . 

Hello Tmarie213.     At the time I first posted it looks like I was trying to make a decision, I'm happy that I didn't wait too long to make my reservations.      

I just want to start packing my clothes so that I don't wait until the last minute, like I did for my last cruise in 2022. 

• Like 1

On 9/13/2024 at 3:16 PM, Mermaid from NJ said:

Hello Tmarie213.     At the time I first posted it looks like I was trying to make a decision, I'm happy that I didn't wait too long to make my reservations.      

I just want to start packing my clothes so that I don't wait until the last minute, like I did for my last cruise in 2022. 

I am halfway packed ! I am more than ready for this trip ! Can’t wait to pass out my little suitcase souvenirs full of random goodies to people who are nice to me ! Hope to see ya ! Glad you can make it ! 

On 8/5/2024 at 7:23 AM, katiecat said:

Good for you ! Best wishes to you on this journey called life ! I hope you enjoy the trip ! I too am ready to eat ! Everything ! lol 

17 hours ago, Tmarie213 said:

I am halfway packed ! I am more than ready for this trip ! Can’t wait to pass out my little suitcase souvenirs full of random goodies to people who are nice to me ! Hope to see ya ! Glad you can make it ! 

Thank you, I hope to see you too.