Musical Artists on board?

444cruiser

Is there a place to go to find out who the musical artists will be on board?  We enjoyed the guitarist on our Scarlet Lady sailing out of Miami so much in January that I missed half of our dinner reservations because we didn't want to miss his performance.  (For those of you going to Greece, I understand he will be on board this summer - Matt Walden - look him up on Spotify and listen to his new catchy single "A Little Messed Up")  

Anyway, we will be on The Scarlet Lady Ibiza Daze itinerary out of Barcelona in June and would love to know who will be on board.  Does anyone know where I can find that info?? 

I don't know how they do it, but they find THE BEST musicians and acts for all of their venues, especially On The Rocks. Probably the only way to find out who will be onboard is to ask Jeremy Larochelle on LinkedIn. He's the head of Music Strategy for Virgin Voyages and hopefully will be coming on my YouTube live show one Thursday evening to specifically talk acts on VV. He posts a LOT of stuff about VV music on the platform and you can probably drop him a DM.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremylarochelle/