Tickets for the Trondheim tram

You can buy tickets in some of the convenience stores downtown. For a full list, look here:
https://www.atb.no/en/ticket/ (Scroll down for "Retailers". For example "Narvesen Prinsenkrysset" which would be very close to the first tram stop "St. Olavs gate". Google maps will get you there or just ask any person you see downtown where "Prinsenkrysset" is).

I would however recommend downloading the AtB app instead. (More info about the app on the same link above) You can set it to english language and buy your ticket on your phone. The same ticket will work for both the bus and the tram and if you plan to ride several times (3 or more) a 24 hour ticket might be better. Remember half price for seniors if you're within that demographic group. 

Welcome to Trondheim!

On 4/25/2024 at 6:16 PM, Sucellos said:

You can buy tickets in some of the convenience stores downtown. For a full list, look here:
https://www.atb.no/en/ticket/ (Scroll down for "Retailers". For example "Narvesen Prinsenkrysset" which would be very close to the first tram stop "St. Olavs gate". Google maps will get you there or just ask any person you see downtown where "Prinsenkrysset" is).

I would however recommend downloading the AtB app instead. (More info about the app on the same link above) You can set it to english language and buy your ticket on your phone. The same ticket will work for both the bus and the tram and if you plan to ride several times (3 or more) a 24 hour ticket might be better. Remember half price for seniors if you're within that demographic group. 

Welcome to Trondheim!

I am well into the senior demographic ..lol ! I am not bringing a phone so if I have time to take the tram I will stop at a convenience store. Thank you 😊