Bazaar in Ege Port Kusadasi

Hello everyone, my cruise will be sailing to Kusadasi in September 2024. I was wondering if anyone have been to the Bazaar near Ege Cruise port? Specifically if anyone has been to Grand Bazaar or Orient Bazaar? I wondering if anyone knows if they have genuine fakes/knock off bags and how were the prices? Any guidance or any advice in this very manner, would be greatly appreciated at this time. Best Regards. Time. 

11 hours ago, Jayhoaps said:

I wondering if anyone knows if they have genuine fakes/knock off bags and how were the prices?

You will have no difficulty finding countefeit items in the market, as they will be found on most stalls, but you asked about this a few days ago and were advised that importation of counterfeit goods is illegal in many countries and you run the risk of having items confiscated and possibly receiving a fine..That aside, by buying counterfeit items you are supporting criminal activity and possibly forced labour in addition to defrauding legitimate companies.

Even knowing that, many shoppers will be happy to buy.  I guess it is your personal conscience which will help you decide.

• Like 2