Do we need DOCs to get on the ship?

MrsJed

We got our Docs but they have the wrong room # on them, I called our Carnival agent and they said not to worry that they would send out new ones.

That was 2 weeks ago and we sail on April 2, should I be worried?

Thanks,

Michelle

On our last cruise, our docs had the wrong cabin number on them because we had changed cabins. We had no problem when we got to the pier.

I haven't sailed Carnival in a long time, but is there something you can print out that has your cabin number on it? That might make you feel better.

Do not use the luggage tags they gave you since they have the wrong cabin number on them. You can get new luggage tags at the pier.

I wouldn't worry.

Have a great cruise!

THANKS,

I will take your word for it and not worry!!!

Since it was the Carnival agent who said it was fine, then I would feel fine. You can always double check the web site, and call them back to double check. (I am so anal that I would do that.)

Also, have you posted this over on the Carnival board? THEY would be the best ones to check this out with, since I haven't sailed Carnival in a long time.

(I am obviously feeling stressed over this now!)

Michelle

If your Carnival PVP said they'd send them out two weeks ago, I'd call him/her back and ask if they were mailed. (I'm surprised the PVP didn't follow through, although they may be in your mail tomorrow.) You have completed your Fun Pass online, right?

It's not really a problem, since you can just check at the lugggae area at the pier - Ask the guy holding the manifest. He will look your name up and give you the correct luggage tags. :)

we have booked a couple of cruises last minute-no time for docs. Hubby printed up something on the computer from the cruiseline website.

No problem for that-all you need is your booking #.

But I really do not believe the cabin # would cause a problem-just let them know when you check in-that is not your cabin #. There is also the possibilty you were upgraded -so your cabin # has changed.

Archived