Wonder of the Seas Loft Suite 1828

Thanks for the tour of your CLS! We booked a CLS on Oasis (our first full suite) and I am very excited to be in it for 8 wonderful nights! The in-suite coffee maker is a nice perk; are flavored creamers provided or just milk or powdered stuff? DH is a black coffee drinker but I take mine a little sweeter. Thanks!

• Like 2

I have not seen flavored creamers in the suites.  They do have (at times) these latte packets.  If flavored creamer is important, I'd bring some.  FWIW, I consider the Lavaza just wasted space.  The coffee is terrible, and I usually do not use it.  I do like what is in the lounge.  My wife likes her instant and she askes for a kettle, as the Lavaza machine is too loud.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

I have not seen flavored creamers in the suites.  They do have (at times) these latte packets.  If flavored creamer is important, I'd bring some.  FWIW, I consider the Lavaza just wasted space.  The coffee is terrible, and I usually do not use it.  I do like what is in the lounge.  My wife likes her instant and she askes for a kettle, as the Lavaza machine is too loud.

We probably won't use it either. DH likes to get up for his daily morning walk around the ship, then meet me for breakfast (in the CK for our suite cruise), so I'll need to drag my BA out of bed to shuffle just down the hallway and into the CK. Woe is me! NOT!! However, maybe I'll check out the room coffee maker to have a relaxing cup of hot tea before bed. That's a thought.