Las Caletas - Cash Only?

rudechuck

I also emailed Vallarta Adventures to ask the same question.  Here is their reply:

"Thank you for contacting Vallarta Adventures!

Yes, at our "Las Caletas Beach Hideaway" you would be able to make purchases with credit Card or Cash, whichever would be most convenient for you."

I asked for a price list as well. If I get it, I'll post it here.

• Like 1

They did not give me a price list.  Here is my email to Vallarta Adventures:

"Is there a price list you can send me for the extra cost activities - such as sea lion encounter, stingray encounter, power snorkel, etc.? - or a link to where I might find these?"

Here is what they replied:

"We would suggest for you to contact the Cruise Ship agency so they may share with you the list of optional activities that will be offered that will fit in the itinerary of your time in Las Caletas."

Guess we'll know when we get there.  I'll see if I can bring a list back with me.

Vallarta Adventures is the excursion operator. However, they contract with the cruise industry and the cruise ship determines pricing.  You can't buy excursions directly through them or through a third-party tour broker if the cruise sells the same excursion. The excursion time listed on the VA website is for the public.  The cruise ships often have their own schedule based on port arrival time.

I believe the massage, parasailing and scuba diving are provided by independent service providers so pricing may be set the day of.  Vallarta Adventures has a tour office/gift shop inside the cruise terminal that serves the general public. You may have time prior to your excursion start to visit the office for current optional price information.

The port is configured like an airport.  The ships and excursion boats are inside a secure area.  The terminal, tour offices and shops are outside the secure area.  Please allow time to get through cruise passenger security checkpoint if you visit the public portion of the terminal.

Enjoy . . .

• Like 1