MoveUp "Ineligible Offers"

behtyas

Posted (edited)

Seeing some weird stuff while checking my MoveUp for a sailing this weekend..

If I go to the MoveUp website directly from Celebrities website, it will take me directly to my offer which at the top shows "Pending" but further down says "The time period to modify or cancel your offer has passed.modify.details.offer.expiration.past.SUITE_3BEDROOM.

Additionally, if I click the very small link to "see other offers", it says "Not eligible for upgrade". I'm assuming that's due to the sailing being in 2 days though?

The part I'm very curious on is if this (see screenshot) means my bid is ACTUALLY still pending, or if it was denied and the email just hasn't arrived yet..

Notice how at the top it says "Ineligible Offers" but the 2nd one still has "Pending" greyed out..

Has anyone seen this before? Given both ICs are sold out, I'm expecting the upgrade to fail..

Screenshot 2024-04-25 101917.png

Edited by behtyas

7 hours ago, behtyas said:

Seeing some weird stuff while checking my MoveUp for a sailing this weekend..

If I go to the MoveUp website directly from Celebrities website, it will take me directly to my offer which at the top shows "Pending" but further down says "The time period to modify or cancel your offer has passed.modify.details.offer.expiration.past.SUITE_3BEDROOM.

Additionally, if I click the very small link to "see other offers", it says "Not eligible for upgrade". I'm assuming that's due to the sailing being in 2 days though?

The part I'm very curious on is if this (see screenshot) means my bid is ACTUALLY still pending, or if it was denied and the email just hasn't arrived yet..

Notice how at the top it says "Ineligible Offers" but the 2nd one still has "Pending" greyed out..

Has anyone seen this before? Given both ICs are sold out, I'm expecting the upgrade to fail..

Screenshot 2024-04-25 101917.png

The MoveUp program is run by a company separate from Celebrity.

Sometimes the communication between them  can be less than Wonderful.

Ineligible Offers can be that way because the cruise is sold out or it's too close to the sail date for them to complete the deal.

• Like 1

Just in case someone else has similar questions - I did end up receiving the unsuccessful email a bit later today. Ah well, perfectly happy with booked room!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, behtyas said:

Just in case someone else has similar questions - I did end up receiving the unsuccessful email a bit later today. Ah well, perfectly happy with booked room!

Sorry the Move up didn't work out ... hope you have an awesome cruise all the same!