which cruise line???

just wondering what everyone thaught in which cruise line to take on the partial panama canal cruise leaving from Ft lauderdale and Miami, princess or Royal? and also with cruising the carribean departing from the same places....princess, royal, or celebrity.

is the partial a disapointment? i dont have time to do the 12 or 14 day full transit.

thanx to all that reply

Honestly, for me the partial transit was not a disappointment. You still experience going through a set of locks. You still see the beautiful Gatun Lake. There are several interesting shore excursions. We enjoyed the hitoric train tour.

If you don't have time to do a full transit, the shorter trip will still be memorable. I wouldn't mind doing it again.

We went on Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas. We really enjoyed the many amenities of the ship.

I just got back from the 10-night Partial Canal Transit on Royal Caribbean's Brilliance of the Seas and I highly recommend it. Great ship! Great itinerary (Aruba, Panama Canal, Costa Rica, and Grand Cayman)!

Here's where I posted my review (it was actually a live from thread). http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=299889

Archived