Connecting Cabins

So…it happened.  Our minimum upgrade bid on the Jewel from Balcony to Club Balcony was accepted.  BUT…it is a connected cabin. How’s the noise level between cabins?  

I have been in three connecting cabins if memory serves me right. No noise issues whatsoever! Maybe I've been lucky with my neighbours, but I really haven't heard anything through the doors. I've had far more issues with neighbours in non-connected rooms. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

@Asawi @cruiseny4life Thanks for the firsthand reassurance.  I typically don’t do the upgrade bid…but I really wanted the side table on both side of the bed. And, our new room location will give us easy access to The Great Outdoors for viewing.

You say for viewing. I say quick access for eating! 🍽️

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, laudergayle said:

So…it happened.  Our minimum upgrade bid on the Jewel from Balcony to Club Balcony was accepted.  BUT…it is a connected cabin. How’s the noise level between cabins?  

I have been in several connecting cabisn and NEVER had a single issue with noise.  You will be fine.

• Like 1

We have been in connecting cabins a few times and usually did not hear anything with the exception of some loud kids on one cruise and someone who had a horrible cough on another cruise. 

The slightly larger bathroom in the club balcony suites are worth it and now you’ll get some treats and a bag of laundry, too. Sounds like a great location!  It will likely not be an issue. 

• Like 1