Cave tubing in Belize

Drumrun

Hello all, we will be sailing on the NCL Dream April 8th and are looking for info on Cave tubing in Belize. Has anyone gone with a cave tubing with a company in Belize? The web site is Cave-tubing.com and their prices are much better than NCL's but the tour seems to be the same.

Thanks

Totally recommend the guys @ Belize Cave Tubing. Owner's name is Tom *********.

We used them in December when we sailed on the Grand Princess. Longer time caving over more water than the cruise ship's excursion, with some really great guys as guides.

Hi.

We went with cavetubing.com last November and I can't say enough good things about these guys. They went out of their way to make sure everyone had a great time. Safety was their #1 priority and it showed. They were really organized, knew the caves like the back of their hands, and man, did they work hard. Their trip was twice as long as the NCL excursion for half the price and frankly I think we had twice as much fun!!

Enjoy!

We went cave tubing with NCL. Found it great fun. It was a large group, but we had a ball. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. There were lots of buses there so I imagine there were several groups. Our guides had dogs with them and the dogs accompanied us on the trek up and in the water as well. Nice dogs, but they smelled.

I think I just feel better knowing I'm on an NCL excursion. In Rome and Naples, however, I did arrange for private tour guides and private cars.

No matter which way you go, you'll have a great time. Wear good shoes on the trek up, and make sure your shoes can get wet. You don't want to go into the water without shoes.

Totally recommend the guys @ Belize Cave Tubing. Owner's name is Tom *********.

We used them in December when we sailed on the Grand Princess. Longer time caving over more water than the cruise ship's excursion, with some really great guys as guides.

I will second this one. We went with Tom a few weeks ago...It was by miles the best shore excursion I've ever taken on any of my cruises...I felt sorry for those who used one of the other tours as their tubes were tied up in groups and didn't get the personalized tour we got. Wait till you hear how Tom explains the eagle in the cave...You have to meet Tom...His tour made me feel like I'd won the luxury competition on Survivor.

Archived