Luggage on fly cruise

Onelung

Hi all, we have booked flights through Cunard with Jet 2. Does anyone know if I have to pay for luggage on the flights?

I have booked our seats and there is then a selection to pay for bags but I'm not sure if this should be included. Any help gratefully received.

Thanks

I have just rang Cunard with the same query - 22kg checked bag and 10kg cabin bag is included with Jet 2 via a Cunard booking.  I have been advised that I cannot check in with Jet 2 prior to the flight but only on the day when seats will also be allocated.

I am flying in June and have managed to get into the Jet2/Cunard booking system and booked our seats yesterday, that's when it came up with the section to pay for luggage which confused me. I was going to ring Cunard but you beat me to it. 🙂

Try looking at the web site and using your Cunard booking number as the reference.

4 hours ago, Onelung said:

I am flying in June and have managed to get into the Jet2/Cunard booking system and booked our seats yesterday, that's when it came up with the section to pay for luggage which confused me. I was going to ring Cunard but you beat me to it. 🙂

Try looking at the web site and using your Cunard booking number as the reference.

How did you Manage to get in? 

We can’t!

Posted (edited)

You go to jet2.com/cunard

then your surname and the Cunard booking ref.

luggage usually 22kg case plus 10kg cabin bag per person included

However you can book extra cases for extra cost, also seats and meals at extra cost if you want.

you should be able to use same method to check in, opens about 28 days prior to departure to print boarding passes.

Edited by watsonbeau

4 hours ago, DreamingOfSunnyDays said:

How did you Manage to get in? 

We can’t!

It depends when you are flying, I only managed to get in yesterday and we are flying 24 June. Before that I kept getting an error message so it may be too early yet.

As Watsonbeau says, use your Cunard ref and your surname at www jet2.com/cunard