Price Drop with BOGO Flights

Hi all, we booked a cruise on the Dawn this July and have BOGO flights. Love our flights, but we are noticing there will most likely be a price drop for this cruise. 

curious on how the price drop with BOGO flights work? My PCC says we can request a price drop adjustment 30 days prior, which id be okay with but just want to make sure since I have flights I know the price drops can get tricky 

I think people have reported previously that if you have flights you either can't get a price drop after final payment or if you do there may be an adjustment to the cost of the flights.

Something to consider - when you do a price drop you agree to the current promos at the time of the request for the price adjustment, if flights are no longer offered on that cruise because it's after the final decision date for the flights then the cost comparison isn't apples to apples..

• Like 1

If price adjustment isn't a good option, perhaps an upgrade would be? We have done this in the past obviously depends on original booking, availability, location....