Buck Island with Caribbean Sea Adventures and transport to Christiansted.

Marie2

Hello, I am looking for some perspective on ability to get transportation from cruise port to Christiansted. We have a Buck Island tour scheduled with Caribbean Sea Adventures. Currently we are docking at 8 and need to be in Christensted at 930. Should be plenty of time but I am also not sure how long taxis wait to fill up? There are 7 of us so that is helpful as opposed to

2 people. We arrive back in Christiansted at 330 and our ship leaves at 6 (one of the biggest reasons we did not go with Big Beards is the later arrival time). Is there a way to have a taxi ready for us when we arrive? Mainly just curious how others have managed an excursion leaving from Christiansted and how did it work out for you timing wise? We always do independent excursions and never have an issue getting back to the boat on time. But the extra taxi is making me slightly nervous. I am going to touch base with the company as they deal with this all the time I am sure. But I wanted some perspectives of other cruise travelers.