Spa Hours of operation

If you look for Breakaway dailies, someone may have posted a pic of the back page which lists hours for different services. Sorry I can't be of more help.

The Mandara spa's usual hours are 8 am to 10 pm. The exceptions are the night before disembarkation, they tend to close at 8 pm.

The day of embarkation, they tend to be open for tours and the raffle from boarding time until the time the muster drill used to be. Then somewhere around sailaway/departure, one would be able to have spa services or use the thermal suite.

This is generalized and it could vary per sailing.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, farkell said:

Does anyone know what time the spa is open on embarkation day? (Breakaway)

For all our past 6 cruises with the Thermal Suite pass, the Spa (and Thermal Suite) have been open upon boarding on day1.  

On our last Getaway cruise, day 1 hrs were in the daily as 11am to 11pm

We've never run straight there, but have been there as early as 1pm on Embarkation day.

The spa is fully staffed with people trying to provide tours and book services.

If you have a Thermal Suite pass, you can use the area right away.  Just be aware that the first afternoon will be a bit noisy from all the sales pitch tours that get walked through the space.  So it will not be as "chill" as it will be for the balance of your cruise.

The therapy pools and rooms however feel just as delightful!

All other days were 8am to 11pm...we often go there just after breakfast for a bit if we are not getting off ship early.

Enjoy.

Edited by JandC_Cruising

6 minutes ago, JandC_Cruising said:

For all our past 6 cruises with the Thermal Suite pass, the Spa (and Thermal Suite) have been open upon boarding on day1.  

On our last Getaway cruise, day 1 hrs were in the daily as 11am to 11pm

We've never run straight there, but have been there as early as 1pm on Embarkation day.

The spa is fully staffed with people trying to provide tours and book services.

If you have a Thermal Suite pass, you can use the area right away.  Just be aware that the first afternoon will be a bit noisy from all the sales pitch tours that get walked through the space.  So it will not be as "chill" as it will be for the balance of your cruise.

The therapy pools and rooms however feel just as delightful!

All other days were 8am to 11pm...we often go there just after breakfast for a bit if we are not getting off ship early.

Enjoy.

Wow! I hope that continues on all ships. On our previous cruises, the thermal suite has never opened until sail away. I'm really glad to hear you experienced something different. I hope this becomes the norm!

Also, apparently hours have shifted as it used to be 8 AM - 10 PM on all days, except the last day which was 8 AM - 10 PM. I do enjoy those evening hours, so an extra hour would be nice. I might even delay my bed time to enjoy the thermal suite a little more.

2 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

Wow! I hope that continues on all ships. On our previous cruises, the thermal suite has never opened until sail away. I'm really glad to hear you experienced something different. I hope this becomes the norm!

Also, apparently hours have shifted as it used to be 8 AM - 10 PM on all days, except the last day which was 8 AM - 10 PM. I do enjoy those evening hours, so an extra hour would be nice. I might even delay my bed time to enjoy the thermal suite a little more.

The Thermal suite opens at sailaway. Prior to that, the spa personnel are busy selling Thermal Suite passes and constantly opening the sauna doors to show people around. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On my recent cruise on the Breakaway the spa opened at 5:00pm on embarkation day. It was open from 8am-10pm every other day except the final evening it closed at 8pm.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/3/2024 at 4:40 PM, BirdTravels said:

The Thermal suite opens at sailaway. Prior to that, the spa personnel are busy selling Thermal Suite passes and constantly opening the sauna doors to show people around. 

On 5/4/2024 at 4:10 AM, YVRteacher said:

On my recent cruise on the Breakaway the spa opened at 5:00pm on embarkation day. It was open from 8am-10pm every other day except the final evening it closed at 8pm.

Thank you both for the confirmation I'm not going totally crazy...yet!