What details are required when checking in online?

My son & daughter + partners will be joining us on our celebration cruise. We will be paying for their cruise and as I am the lead person who made the reservations I understand I can also complete the Check In  procedure for them when the time comes.

I was wondering what details will be needed when it is time to check in online, is it just their passport details and credit card details that are needed?

My other question is when can we opt for a joint arrival time at the port, is it 45 days before sail date?

1 hour ago, lydnsyd said:

My son & daughter + partners will be joining us on our celebration cruise. We will be paying for their cruise and as I am the lead person who made the reservations I understand I can also complete the Check In  procedure for them when the time comes.

I was wondering what details will be needed when it is time to check in online, is it just their passport details and credit card details that are needed?

My other question is when can we opt for a joint arrival time at the port, is it 45 days before sail date?

As long as your reservations are linked you will be able to check in at the same time. You can find the check in date on the celebrity app under the profile icon. This is also where you check in. check in will begin at midnight embarkation port time. You can choose the arrival time at the port for all of you, at this time. 

You are correct all you need is passport info and credit card info. It will also ask you to take a picture but you can skip this step since they always do it at the port. 

• Thanks 1