Dinner options in Skagway

etphonehome24

Hello! We will be in port late in Skagway. Anyone have any good ideas for dinner? Does anyone know if the BBQ Shack is still open? I was thinking that, but Google shows they are permanently closed…

Much can change between now and early 2025.  But the Skagway Brewing Company doesn't open until about 11 AM with their bar opening earlier.  I wonder if the Westmark Skagway hotel offers breakfast?  It has a been so many years since we stayed there I have no idea regarding the current situation, particularly after the pandemic, which played havoc with the hospitality industry in Alaska.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

Much can change between now and early 2025.  But the Skagway Brewing Company doesn't open until about 11 AM with their bar opening earlier.  I wonder if the Westmark Skagway hotel offers breakfast?  It has a been so many years since we stayed there I have no idea regarding the current situation, particularly after the pandemic, which played havoc with the hospitality industry in Alaska.

The last time I was in Skagway was probably 2003 on Holland-America's Volendam. I remember going ashore somewhere to eat breakfast the year prior when I was on the Sun Princess, but don't even remember where. I just remember having the pancakes.