Beach chair & umbrella rentals

OhioJourneys

Will be going to Bermuda in a few weeks and looking for beach that will have chairs & umbrella rentals.  Cannot be in sun without shade due to previous health issues.  I know Horseshoe Bay gets very crowded.  Is there an alternative?

58 minutes ago, OhioJourneys said:

Will be going to Bermuda in a few weeks and looking for beach that will have chairs & umbrella rentals.  Cannot be in sun without shade due to previous health issues.  I know Horseshoe Bay gets very crowded.  Is there an alternative?

Horseshoe Bay, Tobacco Bay and Clearwater have chairs and umbrella rentals. Some others sometimes in the summer June to September. If the day is windy the beaches won't rent umbrellas for safety reasons.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2024 at 12:03 PM, OhioJourneys said:

We went to Tobacco Bay on May 1st. It was $60 for two loungers and an umbrella. We spoke to a few people on the ship who went to Horseshoe Bay and they said the price was the same. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, noshoobie said:

We went to Tobacco Bay on May 1st. It was $60 for two loungers and an umbrella. We spoke to a few people on the ship who went to Horseshoe Bay and they said the price was the same. 

A price increase from $45. 😮

23 minutes ago, mfabz said:

I have a small portable beach umbrella.  Can I use it on Horseshoe Beach?

You can bring your own umbrella or chairs. If it gets windy the lifeguards will make you stop using it. I have seen that happen with both bring your own and rented beach umbrellas.