refrigerators on the star

jennylane

Hi there,

I'm booked on the star on 4/18 and was wondering how the refrigerators are. i've seen postings for other lines saying that the fridges didnt really keep things cold enough, so i'm wondering if i should take a collapsable cooler to keep ice in.

also, does anyone know if the hair dryers are "good" or are more accurately described as "nail dryers"

Thanks!!

Hi there,

I'm booked on the star on 4/18 and was wondering how the refrigerators are. i've seen postings for other lines saying that the fridges didnt really keep things cold enough, so i'm wondering if i should take a collapsable cooler to keep ice in.

also, does anyone know if the hair dryers are "good" or are more accurately described as "nail dryers"

Thanks!!

Here's a picture we took of our frig (with door open) so you can see how much space is inside. I would assume it's the same in all the cabins.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/388448205/1388461529030876353DGqjKK#

and, the hairdryer is great!

thanks for the answers on my last questions....now, how about the balcony....what type and how many chairs are out there? we've got a regular balcony room, not a suite.

thanks!

Jennylane, there are 2 chairs and a small round table on the balconies. I took a couple of pictures of the Star's balconies from outside the ship when we were docked in Skagway & also Ketchikan.

If you'd like to see them, just post your email address and I'd be happy to send them to you.

116_1647.2.jpg.562b07d33992ba0c8a9235999c179dc4.jpg

brunolvr, thanks for the link! i actually looked at the rest of the pics from that cruise, hope you dont mind ;) but they were all really nice! we've got a regular balcony room not a mini suite so i'm sure our room wont be as large as yours....yours looks quite comfortable!

my email address is jenlane@sonic.net for the person who just offered to email me pics (i forgot your name and i dont dare hit the "back" button!!)

thanks!!!

brunolvr, thanks for the link! i actually looked at the rest of the pics from that cruise, hope you dont mind ;) but they were all really nice! we've got a regular balcony room not a mini suite so i'm sure our room wont be as large as yours....yours looks quite comfortable!

my email address is jenlane@sonic.net for the person who just offered to email me pics (i forgot your name and i dont dare hit the "back" button!!)

thanks!!!

I emailed you a couple of pictures of the balconies on the Star. Hope you get them okay!

Archived