printing itinerary?

milepig

OK.  I've been on My Silversea and booked excursion and made reataurant reservations for our 14 day itin.  i love the online display, but i want to just print as list of them all to throw in my folder.  I can't find it, is there something I'm missing?

Couldn't do it here.  Used my favorite screen capture program to snag the rectangles I wanted from their display, though the way they display days, that wasn't always easy, either.

5 minutes ago, milepig said:

OK.  I've been on My Silversea and booked excursion and made reataurant reservations for our 14 day itin.  i love the online display, but i want to just print as list of them all to throw in my folder.  I can't find it, is there something I'm missing?

found it. on the drop down therew a link to "my rrservations" and the next page has a print button.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, milepig said:

found it. on the drop down therew a link to "my rrservations" and the next page has a print button.

Did it give you your day by day time schedule chart of 'events' for the cruise?

2 hours ago, canderson said:

Did it give you your day by day time schedule chart of 'events' for the cruise?

Yep. Excursions first, start time and duration, then resraurants, including and waitlisted. 

And it is a good idea to print those excursions and restaurant bookings, On this last cruise it was the first time we didn't. Tou do get a printout of excursions and restaurants and can access it under my activity. But this time it showed no restaurant bookings at all.