Live Ovation of the Seas Alaska May 17-24, 2024 with Kmom

On 5/13/2024 at 8:34 PM, KmomChicago said:

I also really like @willdra. Dang, that girl has got it goin' on.  Willdra is the girl I would like to believe I am somewhere in an alternate universe.  She's the kind of girl I need to hang around with IRL so she can handle the room and charm the crap out of everyone around her, and I can sit quietly off to the side being a wallflower and just being absolutely delighted to watch her in action.  I would also be willing to run minor errands on her behalf. Because she is busy doing the things.  I also wish I could nap like her and her husband. I barely sleep at night, much less in between meals and workouts.

OMG what an honor! Thanks so much for this! At some point in time we absolutely must end up on a cruise together. 🥰🥰 I gotta warn you tho, it’s gonna be a bumpy ride!!!!! 🤣😭😱

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/1/2024 at 5:31 PM, willdra said:

OMG what an honor! Thanks so much for this! At some point in time we absolutely must end up on a cruise together. 🥰🥰 I gotta warn you tho, it’s gonna be a bumpy ride!!!!! 🤣😭😱

I will add that it was an honor to meet you (@willdra) even though for a fleeting moment, a couple years ago at the Embassy Suites in St Augustine Beach.

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Arzeena said:

I will add that it was an honor to meet you (@willdra) even though for a fleeting moment, a couple years ago at the Embassy Suites in St Augustine Beach.

That’s cool! Jealous!

On 6/1/2024 at 4:31 PM, willdra said:

@willdra see, you have so many fans that they find you through other fans! 

I don’t really know how many cruises are in my future; I think I am actually winding down the cruising phase of my life so all the more reason to travel vicariously through you. 

• Haha 1

On 6/3/2024 at 1:57 PM, Arzeena said:

I remember that! During that dreadful shutdown when we couldn’t cruise (insert audible gasp and faint a little)😜

I’m so glad you came over and said “hi!”, that was one of the best parts of that trip! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😍😍😍😍♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These were our cards for this cruise and our lanyards. We got the lanyards from a previous cruise on the all access ship tour. I thought it was fun to make use of them one more time as they’ve been hanging on pegs in a closet for five years. I know a lot of people think wearing your keys is kind of rookie cruise behavior but my teen and I would lose our heads if they weren’t attached so  lanyards usually work pretty well for us.

The upside down card is for the person in our family who didn’t make it onboard. It worked as a room key of course. At the end of the voyage I couldn’t decide whether to keep as a souvenir which we usually do, or if it might have too much baggage attached to it.

Funny how “stuff” doesn’t really matter in so many ways and at the same time, sometimes stuff carries all kinds of stories right along with it.

IMG_4634.thumb.jpeg.43bcc99300cefd1974cacf805f9c458c.jpeg

• Like 3