Vibe Purchase Confusion

I am trying to buy the Vibe beach pass for my upcoming cruise in January 2025. On the NCL app as well as the full website, the Vibe pass is indicated as "Too early to book. Check back on September 4, 2024". However I am aware of others on the same cruise that have purchased the pass.

So, does this indicate the passes are sold out? No a significant issue if they are, but it would be clearer to say that rather than "too early to book". When I called NCL, they get the same message but also tell me that Vibe passes are available for all sailings through July 2025 (may have misheard the date). They also cannot tell me if it's sold out as they say that information os not available to them.

Seems like there has to be a better way.

IMG_2746.PNG

• 1 month later...

i booked a cruise in Feb 2024 for a cruise at the end of Oct 2024.  When booking I asked about vibe and was told it wasn't available yet.  I've been checking and waiting for months.  Then tonight at midnight I hit the magic 120 days number.  It went from "to early" to "not available" in less than 60 seconds.  I'm platinum, and it wasn't available at 125 days like the restaurants.  Also, the constant checking didn't help either.  Good luck!!!  If you get a pass, please give us a little details on how you made it work.  🙂

On 5/16/2024 at 6:54 AM, willise said:

I am trying to buy the Vibe beach pass for my upcoming cruise in January 2025. On the NCL app as well as the full website, the Vibe pass is indicated as "Too early to book. Check back on September 4, 2024". However I am aware of others on the same cruise that have purchased the pass.

So, does this indicate the passes are sold out? No a significant issue if they are, but it would be clearer to say that rather than "too early to book". When I called NCL, they get the same message but also tell me that Vibe passes are available for all sailings through July 2025 (may have misheard the date). They also cannot tell me if it's sold out as they say that information os not available to them.

IMG_2746.PNG

I 100% agree with you. I *think* it means they are sold out.  I decided early this year I wanted to add Vibe to our August cruise and got the same message.  I kept checking and one day...it was available. I booked quickly!  For next year's cruises (essentially back to back, different ships one day in between) we booked them at the same time and immediately I went to book Vibe. One was available and one said 'too early to book. check back on xx date' which happens to be final payment date. 

I’d check back periodically. I booked the vibe for my Jan 2025 on the Viva earlier this year with no problem. I then booked a May 2025 Aqua cruise but the Vibe isn’t even listed. NCL said it won’t show up until the deck plans are completed and published. So I check every day….because I know the allotted spaces will sell out fast.

Good luck getting a pass.

Had the same issue on my Panama Canal cruise, showed the “too early to book” NCL couldn’t tell me if it was sold out or not, got to final payment and went to “not available” 

we were lucky to secure passes once on the cruise. Of you can’t get them always worth checking online or once onboard. 

I had a similar experience when trying to book Vibe for our Prima cruise Jan2025. Both app and website showed "too early to book".  I kept checking and about two weeks ago they were available to book.  

• Like 1

Last two cruises we booked about a year out.  Immediately went to cruise summary on website and booked vibe passes under entertainment section.  I don't think it is ever too early to book vibe passes.  But once they are sold out it will show not available and if you try to call and talk to someone they will tell you it is still too early to book.

If you can't get in on the initial allotment of vibe passes it is best to keep checking as others have suggested.  Some people will cancel and therein lies your chance to get a vibe pass.  Got to keep checking both before you get on ship and once aboard hoping that some come available.  That is how I think the system currently works.

• Like 1

This is what my pcc told me through Norwegian.  They are supposed to charge for the Vibe upfront but it is possible to reserve without paying for the Vibe.  This has caught on so many people who book multiple cruises well in advance book the Vibe and then end up cancelling the cruise.  Naturally, there are more cancellations as you get closer to 120 days out.  My pcc can see inventory about 30 min before the website.  When the system says "to early to book" regarding the Vibe, that does mean it's currently sold out.  There will be cancellations but you will have to snag one with luck whenever they get put back in the system.

• Like 2

On 6/22/2024 at 1:17 AM, tstahl said:

i booked a cruise in Feb 2024 for a cruise at the end of Oct 2024.  When booking I asked about vibe and was told it wasn't available yet.  I've been checking and waiting for months.  Then tonight at midnight I hit the magic 120 days number.  It went from "to early" to "not available" in less than 60 seconds.  I'm platinum, and it wasn't available at 125 days like the restaurants.  Also, the constant checking didn't help either.  Good luck!!!  If you get a pass, please give us a little details on how you made it work.  🙂

Which means it's probably been sold out.

On 5/16/2024 at 6:54 AM, willise said:

IMG_2746.PNG

What ship?  If like the Escape or something that has a small vibe and going around a popular time, may be sold out.  Not sure when you are sailing but 233 days puts you around Jan 1st (from when you posted, not my posts date).  

On 6/24/2024 at 1:13 PM, SteveM812 said:

This is what my pcc told me through Norwegian.  They are supposed to charge for the Vibe upfront but it is possible to reserve without paying for the Vibe.  This has caught on so many people who book multiple cruises well in advance book the Vibe and then end up cancelling the cruise.  Naturally, there are more cancellations as you get closer to 120 days out.  My pcc can see inventory about 30 min before the website.  When the system says "to early to book" regarding the Vibe, that does mean it's currently sold out.  There will be cancellations but you will have to snag one with luck whenever they get put back in the system.

As of this moment vibe passes thru 12/31/25 have been open.  Th y have not opened 2026 yet

On 6/24/2024 at 1:13 PM, SteveM812 said:

How is it possible to reserve the Vibe without paying up front?

• Like 2

On 6/26/2024 at 9:37 PM, Buckeye10640 said:

How is it possible to reserve the Vibe without paying up front?

My pcc just reserves it for us and have to pay for it by the 120 day mark. The app forces you to pay for it upfront. I can see this “loophole” being changed because people are reserving a spot without initially paying for it. 

3 hours ago, SteveM812 said:

My pcc just reserves it for us and have to pay for it by the 120 day mark. The app forces you to pay for it upfront. I can see this “loophole” being changed because people are reserving a spot without initially paying for it. 

Just to be clear. The confirmation email from your PCC lists the Vibe passes, but you've paid nothing more than the deposit?

That is certainly a loophole my PCC is unaware of.

33 minutes ago, IAcruising said:

Just to be clear. The confirmation email from your PCC lists the Vibe passes, but you've paid nothing more than the deposit?

That is certainly a loophole my PCC is unaware of.

That’s what happened on my last cruise; had a vibe cabana reserved but it was added to my fp. This time around I paid when my pcc made the reservation (wasn’t able to online).