Premeire desserts

Posted (edited)

People do it all the time except that Princess doesn't disallow it.

Edited by 555

22 hours ago, Ellipooh said:

Just one experience so far, last month on Emerald

The cakes in IC look good

But they taste pretty ordinary IRL

Funny how people's tastes are so different.  I was also on the Emerald last month; tried all three cakes and thought they were all delicious!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had the Leaning Tower ice cream sundaes on the Enchanted in April.  It wasn't as big as I thought it would be. Husband and I shared one just to try it. It was fine, nothing special.  We never ordered another one or the cake.

We preferred to use our calories with the MDR desserts. All the desserts we ordered in the MDR were excellent. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dee_Jay said:

Funny how people's tastes are so different.  I was also on the Emerald last month; tried all three cakes and thought they were all delicious!

All different sorts of cakes on the market, Twinkies, Entenmanns, Princess and gourmet.

We all have different standards. Not that Princess cakes are terrible but definitely not gourmet by any standards.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/19/2024 at 7:12 AM, sandancer said:

However, with Plus you get 2 per cruise and with Premier unlimited. I can’t imagine anyone having one of those every day. We have Premier on our upcoming cruise and I may  have a couple. My DH would run a mile from them.

That's 2 per day with Plus.
I did see a man get one every day and bring it to Vines to eat.

On 5/19/2024 at 8:17 AM, Samkitty1 said:

On the Royal only vanilla was allowed for the premiere desserts...It was ok, nothing special. 

If you wanted a scoop of chocolate or pistachio, you had to pay for it.  This policy may have changed since I last sailed.   People have reported being able to order other items instead but that has not been my experience

On the royal in December they would use different flavors of gelato to make the premium desserts when I asked. But they said no to a single scoop of gelato for free.  So I ordered the big premium dessert with my flavor of gelato and asked them to delete the chocolate dip and they did. The next time I asked to delete more of it, and they didn’t.