Balcony or club balcony suite

Club Balcony Suites offer a little more space than Balcony Staterooms. All staterooms feature two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed. These Club Balcony Suites have plenty of room for you to spread out with two beds that convert to a queen and a large aft- facing balcony to take in the amazing views.

https://www.mundomarcruceros.com/almacen/planos/NBR.pdf

club balcony suites have a larger sink and shower. Plus some other amenities, like one free bag of laundry (small bag), a bottle of wine/sparkling wine in your room, extra latitudes points maybe, and two nights of goodies/treats delivered.May 7, 2023

Club Balcony rooms are bigger then regular balcony cabins.  Below is the link from NCL of the additional benefits you get while booking a club balcony cabin. It really depends on the ship the other differences. For example on the Sun, the bathroom, closet area was bigger. On the Epic, I think (not exactly sure) the only difference for the bathrooms is there is a tub/shower and not a shower. Might be a little bigger, but I don't know. I was talking with a couple who mentioned they hoped they would get double sinks on the Epic, but didn't. Some ships have two sinks for club balcony rooms.

https://www.ncl.com/why-cruise-norwegian/cruise-accommodations/minisuites-and-balconies

before you book, take a close look at what is on the deck above/below.  I have a cruise planned on NCL Pearl.  I have ( so far ) a semi-enclosed balcony ( it's built to the backside of the ship).  I was looking to upgrade to the Club Balcony room, but the only locations available are on deck 11, right underneath the Buffet and other outdoor areas.  Even though the price difference is only 200.00, I think I will stay where I am.  I would rather have a semi-enclosed balcony, than have a bigger cabin/bathroom and perhaps deal with nighttime/morning noise from above.

Club Balconies are great on Breakaway/Breakaway Plus ships.  Large bathroom and great shower.  Be careful on older ships.  You may get a difficult to step into combo tub/shower. 

Prima's Club Balcony was great, but bathroom is probably same as the regular Balconies.   The Prima CB we had was aft with a great view of aft & side of ship.  Long walk to elevators but we loved it.  Cabin was very roomy😎