ON BOARD NEEDS QUESTIONNAIRE

Catz24031

Trying to access this questionnaire to fill in details and it keeps saying not available please try later.  Have tried both on iPad and laptop to access it.  Anyone else having problems?

55 minutes ago, Catz24031 said:

Trying to access this questionnaire to fill in details and it keeps saying not available please try later.  Have tried both on iPad and laptop to access it.  Anyone else having problems?

Yes.

I gave up for '25 and '26 before we came away. The usual Cunard efficiency at work…not!

I could access it a couple of days ago without any problem.

Maybe somebody with a bit of common sense (yes I know a rare commodity in Carnival) is making it more user friendly and trying to make sense of what the policy actually is and how it is expected to work.

51 minutes ago, david63 said:

I could access it a couple of days ago without any problem.

Maybe somebody with a bit of common sense (yes I know a rare commodity in Carnival) is making it more user friendly and trying to make sense of what the policy actually is and how it is expected to work.

Can’t see why it should be more user friendly. It’s a bit long but not long winded and I have had no problem filling them in. Filled one in and now use it as a template for the others, as long as the link works. 
Compared with previous forms, this should leave no passenger in doubt what’s expected of them, as long as all passengers who require assistance fill the form in.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

We filled one out shortly after we booked.  In the last couple of months Cunard has sent via email several requests to sign onto our booking and fill out the form.  We go to our booking and the form is there, all filled out.  A few days later, we’ll receive another request.  Can’t figure out what we are doing wrong.

Edited by HopefulCruiser123

4 hours ago, HopefulCruiser123 said:

We filled one out shortly after we booked.

How long ago did you book?

The system changed a couple of months ago and I believe that the form has to be completed again.

• Thanks 1