Orange Party on the Eurodam...

It varies by itinerary. It'll be during the 2nd half of the cruise but it won't be a dressy night or the final night. That pretty well narrows it down on a cruise that's only 7 nights.

Sue/WDW1972

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, crunchii said:

We were just on the Alaska RT out of Seattle on Eurodam last week. Orange Party was Wednesday.

Yes - I just saw someone onboard one of the ships in Alaska now said their Orange Party was on the last dressy night.  I've never seen that before, but admittedly I don't generally do 7 day cruises and I was incorrect in my previous answer. On the longer (9, 10, 11 nights) I've never seen it on a dressy night.

Sue/WDW1972

Posted (edited)

hello friends, My husband and I will be on the Eurodam June 1 thru June 8.

I would like to know more about this Orange Party. Ive been on NCL where they have the White Party. Is the Orange Party something similar?

Thank you so much! 

And gosh, I'm getting so darned excited!!!!!  lol

Edited by slhealea

@slhealea Welcome to Cruise Critic. Here's what's on the HAL Website: 

Pack your best orange outfits and accessories to show off on the dance floor. Wear your wild wigs, giant hats, boas and bowties—whatever you want, as long as it’s orange! Enjoy live performances from our amazing bands, indulge in craft beers, classic cocktails, and Dutch-inspired appetizers. Celebrated one night on each cruise, we give a nod to our Dutch heritage, a la King’s Day, during the Holland America Orange Party.

You don't have to wear anything orange to participate, and the Shops do feature orange accessories on the day of the party. It varies from ship to ship how elaborate and festive the party is. The appetizers are no additional charge, but the beverages are. Some ships will have a "pub crawl" just before the Orange Party begins - it ends at the bar where the party is held.

• Like 1