TxTeach79's LIVE Venezia Summer 10 Day from NYC 5/27

Are you kidding me? I have 70 pages to catch up on😭

So be it, I'm ready to dive in and take a walk on the wild side. Your reviews never disappoint, always something zany, funny, and crazy going on🤣😂

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

Are you kidding me? I have 70 pages to catch up on😭

So be it, I'm ready to dive in and take a walk on the wild side. Your reviews never disappoint, always something zany, funny, and crazy going on🤣😂

Welcome aboard!!! I’m always here to help people kill time if nothing else 😂

• Haha 8

17 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Well. It happened. I walked out of the 80’s rock and glow and I heard it… “Mr. S?”…. My genitals retracted into my body as I saw a kid from my sixth period. Lovely. Just lovely. 

Well, you could have been walking around the pool in your speedo with a drink in hand and heard “Mr. S?”

IMG_2868.thumb.jpeg.69b2387bc7d3e4595a104967c7f2739d.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 22

Posted (edited)

I haven't posted but I have been following since the beginning.  Your review convinced me to book the Venezia.  We just booked it for a Journeys Cruise

starting in February 2026.  You're filling more than just time you are helping fill the ship.  They should give you a commission.

Edited by luv2trvlnow
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, luv2trvlnow said:

I haven't posted but I have been following since the beginning.  Your review convinced me to book the Venezia.  We just booked it for a Journeys Cruise

starting in February 2026.  You're filling more than just time you are helping fill the ship.  They should give you a commission.

Thank you! And congrats on the booking! What’s the itinerary???

• Like 2

20 pages in but gotta go start dinner prep booooo. Since I'm so far behind I'm not gonna like or lol all the posts but I'm liking and laughing all the way through😁

Your hotel is great! I want that room as my cabin on a future cruise. When I saw how easy it was getting from airport to hotel I was like easy peasy I can do that. Then I saw the pics of the city and my anxiety went off the charts. Close the curtains, scary, scary.

• Like 5

Took this one back to enjoy on the balcony a bit. Dragging a little tonight. Physically I’m fine, just finding it hard to get in the right mindset. Lots of junk dealing with Dad’s pension and bank this afternoon, and sometimes the weight of the reality kind of pulls me away from this. But no worries! All is well here onboard and I continue to be incredibly fortunate! (Except for having that kid onboard. Seriously, wth is that?)

IMG_1171.jpeg

• Like 31

28 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Thank you! And congrats on the booking! What’s the itinerary???

The itinerary is the following:

Port Canaveral

Fun Day at Sea

Fun Day at Sea

St Thomas

Antigua

St Lucia

Grenada

Barbados

Fun Day at Sea

St Maarten

Tortola

San Juan

Fun Day at Sea

Fun Day at Sea

Port Canaveral

We are in port from 8 to 5 in every port but San Juan.  We are in San Juan from 7 to 4..

• Like 25

9 minutes ago, luv2trvlnow said:

The itinerary is the following:

Port Canaveral

Fun Day at Sea

Fun Day at Sea

St Thomas

Antigua

St Lucia

Grenada

Barbados

Fun Day at Sea

St Maarten

Tortola

San Juan

Fun Day at Sea

Fun Day at Sea

Port Canaveral

We are in port from 8 to 5 in every port but San Juan.  We are in San Juan from 7 to 4..

Oh wow!!! What a fantastic itinerary! You’ll have a great time!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, luv2trvlnow said:

I did the same thing! We were considering Venezia, but thanks to this review, we're now BOOKED!! 😃 We'll be on her in January 2025!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1