Crazy Pricing on Odyssey OTS--January 4, 2026 Sail

Was doing a mock booking of my 11-night Odyssey OTS for any price reductions and noticed that an Ocean View Balcony is cheaper than a Studio and Obstructed Ocean View Balconies.

The mock booking saved me $262+ than originally booked a few months ago.  Not complaining at all.😀

Screenshot(2).thumb.png.fef079c2a8e269224d484e57a8946783.png.  

• Thanks 1

Hope you got the new  price. I was looking for something in January. Saw an amazing price for the wonder. Took a picture and sent it to a friend. Decided I would book it. When I did that the price changed-increased. I called RC to see if they would honor the amazing price that I had a picture of. They said it was a glitch in the system and they would not honor it.

2 hours ago, Montanagirlalways said:

Hope you got the new  price. I was looking for something in January. Saw an amazing price for the wonder. Took a picture and sent it to a friend. Decided I would book it. When I did that the price changed-increased. I called RC to see if they would honor the amazing price that I had a picture of. They said it was a glitch in the system and they would not honor it.

I contacted my TA and they wanted a snapshot of the fare breakdown as the agent came up with a higher fare cost.  The problem was that the agent did not enter the solo supplement (DP340) promo to get the lower posted price.  Got confirm and awaiting corrected invoice.

• Like 1