Bliss vibe beach club?

Hi cruisers! I’ve looked up other vibe threads, but haven’t seen much written about the vibe club on the bliss. From what I understand, it is smaller than on many other ships and there is only one hot tub.

For those of you that have experienced vibe on the bliss specifically, what was your experience  and would you do it again? Also, does the free at sea unlimited open bar package cover the usual drinks at the vibe bar?

I am sailing to the Mexican riviera in November and am debating whether I should splurge on this or the thermal suite access. I have been on the bliss twice before, but the vibe must be relatively hidden as I’ve never seen the entrance for it before.

14 minutes ago, Bridgetocaptain said:

Hi cruisers! I’ve looked up other vibe threads, but haven’t seen much written about the vibe club on the bliss. From what I understand, it is smaller than on many other ships and there is only one hot tub.

For those of you that have experienced vibe on the bliss specifically, what was your experience  and would you do it again? Also, does the free at sea unlimited open bar package cover the usual drinks at the vibe bar?

I am sailing to the Mexican riviera in November and am debating whether I should splurge on this or the thermal suite access. I have been on the bliss twice before, but the vibe must be relatively hidden as I’ve never seen the entrance for it before.

The entrance is on deck 19.  Free at sea applies.

We used it in December for PC cruise, and loved it.

They don't over sell the spots. It was sold out for our cruise, but never more than 50% full when we used it, which was 12 of 15 days for at least 2 hours or more.

The hot tub can get crowded based on the whims of those using it, but certainly less than on main pool deck.

As a bonus, the bartenders do a "shots at 5" every day, which seems to creep up 15 minutes every few days during the cruise.  You have to be at the bar, but they will go through 3 or more, all multi flavored.  Even if you only drink 1/4 of the shot, it gives a great variety.

On cooler windy days, they also have warm blankets to wrap up in.  We hadn't expected that.

1 hour ago, Panhandle Couple said:

The entrance is on deck 19.  Free at sea applies.

We used it in December for PC cruise, and loved it.

They don't over sell the spots. It was sold out for our cruise, but never more than 50% full when we used it, which was 12 of 15 days for at least 2 hours or more.

The hot tub can get crowded based on the whims of those using it, but certainly less than on main pool deck.

As a bonus, the bartenders do a "shots at 5" every day, which seems to creep up 15 minutes every few days during the cruise.  You have to be at the bar, but they will go through 3 or more, all multi flavored.  Even if you only drink 1/4 of the shot, it gives a great variety.

On cooler windy days, they also have warm blankets to wrap up in.  We hadn't expected that.

This is helpful! Thank you. Any feelings on access pass vs cabana?

We also took the vibe pass on a PC in late Jan this year. We loved it and the crowd were fun and the shot o clock became multiple times throughout the day. Gede and Ben were great. They take a card and pick it up when you leave, you package is good for the vibe. 

never had the cabana but met someone that did they get water and maybe other snacks. There are heaps of comfy loungers with umbrellas when it’s not too windy. 

we are sailing the bliss again in February Transatlantic and B2B Caribbean both with the vibe. Even if it’s cold we will rug up and have shots to keep us warm hehe. 

Below are some shots (see what I did there!lol) of the vibe IMG_6283.thumb.jpeg.5e84449a613ca38776dc24609ae10db9.jpegIMG_6283.thumb.jpeg.5e84449a613ca38776dc24609ae10db9.jpegIMG_6277.thumb.jpeg.dfefa9b86d8c21875922945caee09dce.jpegIMG_6244.thumb.jpeg.5c197d165a8920354f7a00dc74c8cf8b.jpegIMG_5333.thumb.jpeg.90f2ce034e86cb89fef3e609efa5a7aa.jpegIMG_5292.thumb.jpeg.f441084f099fe99554c56603c4c75d10.jpeg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DominicAUS said:

I have no idea why the last photo is upside down! Lol

Perhaps the shots were so good that your world was spinning!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jds2001 said:

Perhaps the shots were so good that your world was spinning!

The shots and being an Aussie it’s always upside down! Lol 😂 

We did the Bliss Vibe last November on a Panama Canal cruise.  There were five or six two person cabanas.  We got 1 and it was reserved for us the length of the cruise.  The lounge chair area was not crowded at all.  Lots of towels too.

Be aware there is only one elevator that goes to the deck.  Picture is of about 2/3s of the Vibe when we got there early in the morning on a sea day.  There was one or two times when it was too windy for umbrellas which made me appreciate the cabanas slotted roof's shading.

Bonus, Gene and Benedict were the most customer oriented workers we had encountered.  They are in DominicAUS's pictures.  And while cookies were hard to get at the buffet, the Vibe always seemed to have them.  Highly recommend it.

20231123_082047.jpg

We always get the Vibe on warm weather cruises. On cold weather cruises we opt for the week long Thermal Spa pass. We've been on the Joy twice and the Bliss 4 times (2 more later this year). We heard that the Bliss will be going into dry dock for a short time early next year and we were told there are plans to expand the Vibe to both sides of the ship like it is on the Joy. I'm looking forward to that because sometimes the view is better on one side of the ship than the other.

I love how the Vibe staff calls you by name after the first day and the overall customer service there is always top notch.