Any advice on Penthouse Suite on Constellation

Usgrant39

The cruiselines bend over backwards to accomodate most requests of the PS/GS guests based on my experience. This year on the Millie I am going to have a big dinner/cocktail party one night just for fun with hiring the quartet and inviting the Captain and Hotel Director, Social Hostess, some crew and special guests that I may meet aboard.

Happy Cruising

Don

Funny, I find that the fine staff of Celebrity bends over backwards to accommodate most guest on their cruise line. It's not usually just reserved for the few people who happen to book the PS.

Marge, haven't you always found that your service is better when you're in a suite? I think they instruct the Butlers and Cabin Stewards to be sure and let the rest of the staff know who the 'suite' guests are so they can be given 'special' treatment!:)

Marge, haven't you always found that your service is better when you're in a suite? I think they instruct the Butlers and Cabin Stewards to be sure and let the rest of the staff know who the 'suite' guests are so they can be given 'special' treatment!:)

You're not serious, are you Gail?

Actually, the Butlers and Stewards don't have to let the rest of the staff know; the Sea Pass card is a different color for suites.

But, they only see that card if you charge something to your account. I haven't noticed that there has been any behavior change from before or after they see our card. They have always given me "special" treatment, even when I am a nameless face in the crowd.

Susan

LOL - GAIL!!!!!!!

Actually, I have been able to compare services of suites to regular cabins and your right, I find that they really roll out that red carpet as I walk to my suite. :D :D :D Is that what that hushed whisper is that follows as I enter a room? (PSST..... She's in a suite!!):p

Marj, in my case (and some others posting here) I always thought they were saying, 'here comes the b@#$h (adjust for gender)'!

NOW I MUST GO PACK FOR MY 25 NIGHT HAL CRUISE IN WHICH I AM IN THE DELUXE VERANDAH SUITE!:D

OH NO! Is that what they were really saying? :eek: :D

Have an AMAZING time in the AMAZON!!!!!! Now that's living. Enjoy and looking forward to your reviews when you return.

Archived