Luggage storage in Rome (Campo de Fiori)

schmoopie17

Posted (edited)

Looking to stow our luggage the morning of our arrival. Staying in Campo de Fiori, and I see two places in the area.

One is Bounce...the other is Stow Your Bags.

Wondering if anyone has ever used either of these services. Online reviews are limited.

Our AirBnB guy indicated a while ago that we may be able to drop the bags off before check-in. However, our experience with finding someone available at these places in the past has been iffy...and we'd like to have a back-up plan.

Edited by schmoopie17

The biggest difference is that Bounce relies on other humans while Stow your Bags does not.

Bounce contracts with local retail shops to hold bags in unused storage areas of the store, the security of your things is dependent upon the particular employees of the store.

Stow your Bags are lockers that you place your things in.

Both have limited capacity, so they might not be available at the last minute.

Luggage Storage Rome: Termini Station, Vatican, Trevi Fountain, Navona | Stow Your Bags

Bounce: Luggage Storage Near Me - Left Luggage & Lockers (usebounce.com)

Posted (edited)

@euro cruiserThanks for the info.

I should mention that while Stow Your Bag typically has lockers at other locations, the one in Campo de Fiori doesn't. It sounds like they just store them in a room...similar to how you described Bounce...which makes me wonder about the safety and why I posted this question. 

https://www.stowyourbags.com/en/shop/rome/luggage-storage-navona-campo-de-fiori-pantheon-rome/

Edited by schmoopie17

• 3 weeks later...

Can you only fit typical carry-on size luggage in the lockers? I'm interested in storing my larger (normally checked) bag @ termini for the last 5 days of my trip.