Glow Beauty Treatment?

zcat

Last year I used a tanner = got orange after a few weeks. Now I see that Dove has one. Ever try that? L'Oreal has Sublime Bronze and Glow Beauty. Ever try either one of these? Sally Hansen Airbrush Sun or Legs Spray. Ever try either? I am a little concerned that ALL will make me orange and hope someone has tried something with super great results. The above seem to be new this year but I can be wrong it has happened before (that I am wrong). I can not go into the sun and would love to see tan feet and legs with summer sandals.

I only know that the Sally Hansen leg spray is junk and the color is horrid.

It doesn't look natural. I purchased it for my mother and sprayed one little area and knew it would never look good. As for the other lotions that create a tan; I've not found one that doesn't have mineral oil as a base; and I won't use mineral oil based products. I have read some people do the spray tan, have you thought about that?

I only know that the Sally Hansen leg spray is junk and the color is horrid.

It doesn't look natural. I purchased it for my mother and sprayed one little area and knew it would never look good. As for the other lotions that create a tan; I've not found one that doesn't have mineral oil as a base; and I won't use mineral oil based products. I have read some people do the spray tan, have you thought about that?

Thank you I won't try Sally Hansen. If I used a spray I would have it in every room every corner and ceiling of the house and garage, but not on me.

Last year I used a tanner = got orange after a few weeks. Now I see that Dove has one. Ever try that? L'Oreal has Sublime Bronze and Glow Beauty. Ever try either one of these? Sally Hansen Airbrush Sun or Legs Spray. Ever try either? I am a little concerned that ALL will make me orange and hope someone has tried something with super great results. The above seem to be new this year but I can be wrong it has happened before (that I am wrong). I can not go into the sun and would love to see tan feet and legs with summer sandals.

I share your frustration. Because of a medical implant I cannot lay in the tanning bed any longer and who has time to lay in the sun?

Last year I bought several tubes of the Jergens Body Glow and although it seemed to work for a while, it finally made me an unnatural color, so I was afraid to use it anywhere but on my legs. I see this year they have come out with a face glow, but I'm afraid to try it. I did find that if I didn't let the body glow lotion build up real bad it was much better.

I was told by a sales associate that Merle Norman makes a real good self tanner, but I haven't tried it. I checked into having the spray put on professionally, but when the salon operator said it didn't look as good after 7 days, I was afraid it would get ugly while I was on the ship and then where would I be?

So, it would be nice to get a workable answer. Maybe we will on here.;)

I have used the Jergen's Face Glow and really like it; however, I am very fair and freckled (Irish). It has not turned my face orange, yellow or anything other than a nice shade of tan.

I also use Coppertone Oil Free lotion in a tube and L'Oreal Sublime with good results. I did find that if I really exfoliate well before the first use, I have better results. I reapply it every day until I reach the desired color, and then every other or third day. But each skin tone is different, depending on how your skin accepts it.

Clarins also has a nice product, but a little pricey. But if the result is good, then it's worth it to have tan legs with sandals. I refuse to wear stockings/pantyhose with sandals or when the weather is warm.

I also discovered that Ulta has a product that removes self-tanning lotion, but I don't know who makes it. The saleslady says it really works and is much better than the baby oil/alcohol treatment.

And Mystic Tan (or some other commercial tanning salon spray) is really good, at least for me, and lasts about 7 days - not long enough for a 10 day cruise, but by then maybe nature will take over.

i personally like neutrogena's build a tan lotion. for me it is natural looking. i would suggest passing up any type of instant bronzer 'stuff'. it will wash off even a day after applied.

i'm not sure what your skin type is (fair, med, dark), however imho that will make a difference on what brand/product may work best for you.

Archived