Ocean Grand Terrace with balcony bump out

LisaDee

We are looking to book our first cruise on Explora and I see that some of the Ocean Grand Terraces that are next to regular Ocean Terraces have a bump out since they have the larger balcony.  Examples are cabins 6050 and 6051.  It seems like these would have a view forward from the side of the terrace.  Does anyone have experience with these cabins and if so would you recommend them?  I’d love to see any photos of the balcony.

Thanks!

28 minutes ago, saminina said:

Perhaps more importantly, cabins above have a view down.

Our ocean Terrace was above a row of those and all I saw the whole cruise was once someone’s leg sticking out as he put his sock on, so all the furniture is underneath, but there’s a bit of space at the front. These balconies got more sun, due to the fact they are sticking further out, but didn’t necessarily get a view sideways.

• Like 1

We were in 6050 last September - very happy with it but can’t find any photos from out on our balcony. Those balconies are definitely noticeably bigger. Ours was a cold weather cruise in Iceland and Greenland so we didn’t use the balcony much 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, saminina said:

Wonder if our view looking up from  OGT might be different than looking down from OT   It is a privacy issue for the non exhibitionists.  

Not sure how our view will be impacted if at all as we are booked I'm an OT 1 next to a OGt