Scooter on Joy - room to maneuver?

We need to use a scooter on our next cruise.  We have used one on Royal Carribean's Allure, Oasis, Liberty and Radience.  We have never been on NCL.  We wish to try out Joy as the dates and itinerary work our perfectly.   I saw a video online that showed narrow places to drive on deck 8.  Between tables that are close together in bars, passageways with sharp turns, and even the walkway around the outside railing.  Is the whole ship like that?  Would we be miserable trying to naviagate a scootter on Joy going to the shows, dininig areas and pool deck? 

Imo NCL is very accommodating for mobility scooters….and there’s usually a bunch of them.

My mother uses a scooter and has never really had a problem, even with tenders (although that can change depending on sea conditions and types of tenders used). Navigating around the ship is fairly easy, although you may have to wait a bit longer for an elevator with adequate room. 
Room navigation is not possible, or very difficult,  in a standard cabin / door, but the HA cabins are huge with push button activated doors, easy roll-out to balcony, massive bathrooms and shower.

I just got off the Joy yesterday and there were a lot of scooters.  I think most areas are easily accessible.  Deck 17 overlooking the pool might be tough when they close the jogging track, as there is just a narrow walk between 2 rows of loungers, but I’m not sure I saw any other issues.   Most passengers were very good about letting scooters have the elevator or right of way and staff was very helpful in parking the scooter or moving furniture to accommodate.