What’s going on with Encore?

Just noticed on Seabourn web site that all of Encores cruises in Jan,Feb and March of 2025 in Asia are not showing a price. You have to ring to get a price label! It doesn’t say they are sold out. Anybody know what’s going on?  

Probably to do with the Red Sea, Singapore to Athens in March /25, we are booked and are hearing nothing. Tried cruise consultant on our recent Ovation cruise, no info, think they've were told to say nothing. Hopefully if the ships are heading to that area in fall 2024, lots of wasted time cruising bare boat fro & back they will come up with an interesting replacement.

Does anyone know if Encore is going from Singapore to Dubai and onto Athens next March? On Seabourn web site it says they are sold out, but last week there were plenty of suites available, now nothing! I suspect it will go empty from Singapore to Athens via Cape Town without passengers yet again.

We to saw suite availability Friday last and as you say now sold out. As mentioned by Papapaddington above Encore Itineraries are not listed on Cruisemapper for the 2024 sail to and the March 2025 return. Our bet, the cruise is cancelled. Not pleased we have had no communication from Seabourn on this as it is becoming more difficult to find attractive itineraries. This lack of response has driven us to look at other cruise line offers as we want to be cruising in March 2025.

On 6/11/2024 at 10:20 AM, Mayford on Sea said:

Does anyone know if Encore is going from Singapore to Dubai and onto Athens next March?

I don't know what is happening with Singapore to Dubai in 2025, but I just found out that the Singapore to Dubai cruise in 2026 has been canceled.  The usual "deployment changes" has been invoked.

Hi, the sailing from dubai to Athens 2025 has just been cancelled.  I've booked flights and accommodation,  and too late to get a good deal, the ship is not even going to dubai, it terminates in Singapore then heads off to Europe via panama canal 🙄

• Thanks 1