Tahitian Princess

gulllake

Hi, I have some questions about the Tahitian Princess. My husband and I are planning on a trip next Feb. 25. Has anyone been on the Polynesia and Cook Islands cruise? My questions are: Weather?, best location for room since it is a small ship,if that makes a difference. There will be more but I appreciate any reply that I can get. Thanks !!!:cool:

Hi, I have some questions about the Tahitian Princess. My husband and I are planning on a trip next Feb. 25. Has anyone been on the Polynesia and Cook Islands cruise? My questions are: Weather?, best location for room since it is a small ship,if that makes a difference. There will be more but I appreciate any reply that I can get. Thanks !!!:cool:

We did a back to back (B2B) cruise on the Tahitian Feb last year. We did the Cook Island first trip and the Marquesas the second trip. We had a little rain in Papeete and the first trip to Bora Bora for a short time off and on. It was a little overcast on some of the other islands, but never interfered with what we wanted to do.

Best location is usually mid ships for the ride... but being a smaller ship it is easy to get around.

Guest caribcruzin

Definitely go mid-ship as the Tahitian tends to rock and roll. We were smack dab midship and felt relatively little movement. If you walked forward or aft the ship was up and down and down. Way too much movement in those locations. As far as Feb weather...it is a crap shoot....but when we were there in August of 2005 we were told by the locals that the humidity is much less in May-Sept and there is much, much less rain. In the winter months especially Dec-March.....lots and lots of high humidity, lots of overcast days and hot, hot and hotter and more than likely lots of rain.

Archived