Princess Shorex Phone Number?

Does Princess have a direct shorex number to call?  I see one of my confirmed/paid shore excursion reservations completely disappeared in my reservation with no communication from Princess. 😫  I find their outsourced customer service to be so "painful" to deal with, I was hoping for at least a shorex department to speak with. TIA

1-866-578-7508 or 1-954-449-6309 between 9-5 Eastern time for expert advice to help select the best excursions for you.

Note: This was from a third party site that may or may not have accurate info...

• Like 1

Did you check to see if this excursion was cancelled?  If it’s still showing, that you can book it, then it could be a website issue.

They usually email your TA or whomever booked it, but not always, if it has been cancelled. 

The only source I know, is the phone tree, regular phone line and pick the option to book an excursion.  They could pass on your problem to the customer solutions desk to correct.

Does it show in your Travel Summary?

Let us know if those phone numbers worked that

@Rick&Jeannie gave you.

Would be very helpful.  

On 6/7/2024 at 11:20 AM, Rick&Jeannie said:

1-866-578-7508 or 1-954-449-6309 between 9-5 Eastern time for expert advice to help select the best excursions for you.

Note: This was from a third party site that may or may not have accurate info...

These are actually phone numbers to a different cruise compete company.

1 minute ago, Trish Traveler said:

These are actually phone numbers to a different cruise compete company.

Apologies...but I did say that it was from a third party site.  Sorry to have posted erroneous info.

• Like 1

Sorry I didn't get back yesterday.  So on my computer, my excursion was just gone in my itinerary. On the website excursion page it showed the excursion but only for two later times and they were sold out.

So I ended up calling the regular Princess number and first getting cut off by the agent.  Called again got an agent who didn't have an explanation why the excursion was cancelled.  After a few minutes of discussion, he said there was an additional time available for this tour.  It did not show up on my computer at all.  From his end, he put it in my cart and I could then see it and purchase it, so I did even though it was now $5 more per person.  About 2 hours later, an email came from Princess saying that my original tour was cancelled for "operational reasons" and a refund would be processed in 10-15 days. 

The new time is still showing up in my itinerary, so hopefully it's a go.  So if you ever get a tour cancelled, it is probably a good idea to call and see if there is any alternate times that are not showing on the website.  

• Like 1