What to expect if Resilient Lady Across the Med Oct 11 to 20 2024 is cancelled?

I am not seeing any stops for this sailing on the ports scheduled to visit apps.. ship comes from Portsmouth and arrives Barcelona on September 29 and does not show it is departing on Oct 11th .. it is like that whole week is missing… Cannes Port does not show it arriving on 12 as listed on VV itinerary, Cagliari etc same… VV help line cannot answer this it is still sailing but new itinerary will be emailed… please help, they called me to switch to Scarlet Lady and responded back via email after I completed their form it that was not available … my discernment says something is going on…

Please don’t chastise me for my questions. I want to sail and have been planning for about a year now researching ports, possible things to see… I just do not see the Resilent Lady scheduled looking at nautical port schedules that it wiil arrive or depart as listed by VV… if all good and I am missing something Yippee… if they actually cancel it… what should I expect?

Best and thanks for input/ guidance…

Could be sold out, bought out by a charter, or just being worked on at corporate for a few days.  In the past, they have been very generous when VV canceled a cruise in, giving a wide range of options for you to choose from as well as a bunch of loot.  However, past performance does not guarantee future results.  The problem is that they haven't covered airfares, hotels, etc. that had been booked.  You'd have to see what your travel insurance says about a cruise canceled by the line.  If it doesn't cover, you could still be out thousands, even with VV refunding every penny of your fare or allowing you to book a more costly cruise at the previously paid price.

I'm with you in guessing that something is going on.

5 hours ago, cantgetin said:

Could be sold out, bought out by a charter, or just being worked on at corporate for a few days.  In the past, they have been very generous when VV canceled a cruise in, giving a wide range of options for you to choose from as well as a bunch of loot.  However, past performance does not guarantee future results.  The problem is that they haven't covered airfares, hotels, etc. that had been booked.  You'd have to see what your travel insurance says about a cruise canceled by the line.  If it doesn't cover, you could still be out thousands, even with VV refunding every penny of your fare or allowing you to book a more costly cruise at the previously paid price.

I'm with you in guessing that something is going on.

Thanks, I appreciate your response. I wonder how soon they let you know it sails in about four months...