One more Elation Question

tigerdadky

I know it being my first day on my first cruise I shouldnt be thinking basketball but there is is 50-50 chance my LSU Tigers could be playing for the National Championshp that nite, is there some where I can watch at least some of the game, go Tigers :D

There are TVs in the sports bar, and I'm sure it will carry the game!

Have a great cruise! The Elation is a great ship and the crew is fantastic!! We sailed on her back in July. If the band "Blood Power" is still aboard, check them out. They are great!

Bill

the TV's in the room don't pick up channels, they show movies and sometimes when your in port you can pick up a nbc, abc, cbs on some of the ships. they also show all your shopping and tour talks repeatedly. they show travel logs repeatedly. The sports bar is located up on top somewhere. not hard to find. You will be given a map upon getting on the ship.

Agreeing with gfsmith...

Only a few of the public TVs are fully hooked up to satellite so they get cable channels, so again, that's where you'll get sports and such.

(I had to go to the back of Tiffany's on Elation a couple years ago, because my fiance had to see the results of American Idols that year).

CJW

They've installed a new big flat screen TV aft on Lido deck which is actually away from the bar and more of a lobby area. I'm sure they will have the game on it. It may be on your cabin TV as well. They do carry network feeds.

I'll be on the Elation Thursday, I'll check it out for you.:)

Good Luck! A&M, Texas, & Oklahoma are out, so I'll go with LSU!!:)

Hey Snoozeman,

Have a great cruise, and let us at Cruise Critic know the specifics and updated info when you get back.

Hopefully take some pictures to post.

Thanks in advance.

CJW

Thanks Curt--Will do!! I'll update any changes although there probably won't be many. We'll need some new reviews after the drydock.

BTW-here's my review from November

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=258340

Archived