Thermal spa recent experiences - are you noticing it is no longer quiet due to loud conversations?

7 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

I had never seen spa tours beyond the first day either....until our November 2023 cruise on Pr1ma. On that cruise they were offering three day passes throughout the cruise. It was an 11 day Transatlantic. Every day we saw a few people being shown around the spa by staff, in hopes of them purchasing a spa pass. Not sure how many did, but did speak somewhat loudly to be heard over all the normal spa noise (bubbling water, sloshing water, etc.). 

Wow, I just packed my noise cancelling buds just in case

• Like 1

On 6/9/2024 at 6:41 PM, Seas2mountains said:

Thank you. My husband and I both provided the spa feedback in the post-cruise survey earlier this week and I also provided additional information in a guest experience case that was submitted shortly after.  We have not yet heard back from that form. We did not request a refund from the amount we paid for the spa suite but asked if this problem can please be addressed to improve the experience since it was happening on several ships.

You will never hear back.If you don't do it onboard, they won't correct anything. 

On 6/21/2024 at 7:43 AM, Laszlo said:

Thats weird, my wife and I always get spa passes. The only time I have seen a tour is on embarkation day. We are early risers also, I'll usually go in around 8am, I might see a half dozen people until 9am.

Before I bought the spa pass I was told tours were only done on the first day which is why I stayed away on the first day. I'm guessing the rules change depending on how many passes are sold.

• Like 2