RSSC website

Posted (edited)

Anybody else having a problem with the Regent website?  Not only painfully slow, but cannot get to some of the options while trying to choose shore excursions.  Any tips, suggestions or work-arounds?  Thank you.

Jim

Edited by jtfnow

• jtfnow changed the title to RSSC website

Last week reserved our three dinners for upcoming Splendor cruise. 
The website was painfully slow and cranky. 
Only tip is that persistence and determination win the day…eventually. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jtfnow said:

Anybody else having a problem with the Regent website?  Not only painfully slow, but cannot get to some of the options while trying to choose shore excursions.  Any tips, suggestions or work-arounds?  Thank you.

Jim

I have found that the best work-around is to call Regent and speak to them.  Once I let them know the excursions DH and I want, based on my mobility limitations (and what appears feasible based on what the website is showing), I ask if what is showing up on the website is what is showing up on their end in terms of accessibility.  Once that is confirmed, they reserve the appropriate shore excursions for us.  Of course, once on board, we always confirm with the Destination Desk that the excursions we reserved are, in fact, still available and are appropriate to my mobility limitations.  Moral of the story: it's an old and creaky system, and it takes a bit of work to make it work.

• Like 1

True - but just you wait!  The moment they change it to replace it with a new system they will get a lot of flak because they changed things.  Be careful what you wish for!

• Haha 1