Seattle to Vancouver Princess Transfer?

We’re considering arranging an Alaska cruise to introduce family members to cruising and to Alaska. It was our first cruise many years ago and we did love the 7 day Northbound or Southbound Voyage if the Glaciers so we’re looking at that one again this time. 
Does Princess still offer an option for transfers to/from Vancouver-Seattle airport for those flying into or out of there? I’ve tried to see if it’s offered but until we’re booked I can’t see the transfer page. If so what’s the cost?

We have southwest miles we could use to get to Seattle is the reason for going this route vs directly into Vancouver. 

They did in 2023. I believe the cost at that time was $158/roundtrip/per person. Its a long bus ride, and everyone on the bus had to get off to clear customs at the border (both ways). Seattle airport has a nice waiting area for cruise transfers.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, john bowtie said:

They did in 2023. I believe the cost at that time was $158/roundtrip/per person. Its a long bus ride, and everyone on the bus had to get off to clear customs at the border (both ways). Seattle airport has a nice waiting area for cruise transfers.

Okay thanks.