Dropped the ball on planning-activities for 14 and 15 year olds

hilltopper98

Posted (edited)

We are a family of 4 traveling with 2 teen boys-14 and 15. I seemed to have dropped the ball on doing my research for interesting activities for them while we are in Bermuda.

Any and all recommendations welcome!

Edited by hilltopper98

5 hours ago, hilltopper98 said:

We are a family of 4 traveling with 2 teen boys-14 and 15. I seemed to have dropped the ball on doing my research for interesting activities for them while we are in Bermuda.

Any and all recommendations welcome!

Activities? It's Bermuda...... the beaches are fantastic, that's all you need. If the beach doesn't interest you you can go to H20 https://www.h2osportsbermuda.com   and rent a boat or kayaks. Lots of little islands to explore close to the rental 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hilltopper98 said:

Any and aldo research l recommendations welcome!

That fromulation seems odd to me you have asked what might be interesting for 14 and 15 year olds so you are researching. You might have them do some research on their own. Of course there are the beaches. If they are active you could do Hidden Gems or  go to Tom Moores Junngle and Blue Hole. There is snorkeling. Do they like to fish? There is fishing. There is kayaking, renting a Boaton Whaler as Laszlo mentioned. On debarkation day or in the evening you could do Bermuda Fun Golf.

• Like 2

As mentioned above, Boston Whalers can be rented at https://bdawatersports.com/ and you can go snorkeling with the turtles.  Also, they have very good jet boat and paddle board tours and rentals that would appeal to teens.  Another good option is https://www.islandtourcentre.com/reservations .  The Island Tour Centre has a variety of tours that teens would love.  We’ve personally done both the Rising Son catamaran (snorkeling, paddle boarding, jumping off high rocks into the water) and the Dockyard Segway tour, both of which I believe teens would love.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, SueMo said:

The Island Tour Centre has a variety of tours that teens would love.  We’ve personally done both the Rising Son catamaran (snorkeling

This is a really good suggestion. Both Rising Son or Restless Native Catamarans would be great for teens. Great for the adults too.

Edited by Charles4515
  • Like 1

Thank you for the suggestions Charles4515, SueMo, and Laslo! In addition to our plans to visit Horseshoe Bay and fishing charter, we booked a catamaran trip through Island Tour Centre! Appreciate the ideas-wanted to surprise them with something they haven't done!

• Like 1