Silhouette/reflection

Wheelchair users what’s your thoughts on either celebrity silhouette or celebrity reflection? We have both booked and are now a little worried that the top deck looks a little tight to get around. Just wondering those of you who have done either ship if it was a problem? Could people pass you ok? Thanks 

We have been on both ships and both are excellent for wheelchairs or any mobility device.  I actually can't speak as to the top deck since we typically don't go up there so maybe someone else can chime in about it.  

You also could check on the Celebrity board and ask if anyone is currently on board either of these ships with a wheelchair who has been to the top deck or would be willing to go up there to take a look and report back to you. 

• Like 1

If you mean deck 15 which is the top full deck then they are very accessible and you get just about anywhere on that deck on either ship. I also use a wheelchair. You mean deck 16  - the half decks then on the reflection I not certain but I believe it's inaccessible.  On the silhouette it's reserved for retreat guest only and I believe it's also not accessible.  With that said I believe the silhouette and reflection are two of the most accessible ships I've been on. Assuming you have an accessible cabin my favorite feature is the power doors into and out of the cabin.  Also most of the doors to the exterior of the ship and public restroom are power.  

• Like 1